Smoothie Box: New Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Recipe
Got candy cravings? We sure do! Leftover Halloween candy is tempting us at every turn. That’s why we’ve made a delicious peanut butter cup smoothie to help us stick to our healthy habits and satisfy our chocolate cravings!
- 1 SmoothieBox Cacao Super Smoothie pouch
- 2 Scoops (10g) SmoothieBox collagen
- 2 Tablespoons peanut powder
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup nut milk
- 2 Tablespoons hot water (optional, add as needed for preferred texture)
Blend together the Cacao Super Smoothie, collagen, peanut powder, peanut butter, vanilla extract, nut milk.
If the texture is too thick, blend in two tablespoons of hot water.
Pour and enjoy!
SmoothieBox offers a convenient and healthy breakfast alternative. Our Super Smoothies are made with thoughtfully-sourced ingredients, including organic fruits, vegetables, and seeds, and are free from additives and artificial sweeteners. Choose between four tasty flavors and enjoy free shipping on both single orders and subscriptions!
What’s included in a SmoothieBox? Your SmoothieBox will include four Super Smoothie 5-packs in your choice of Berry, Cacao, Green and Clementine flavors (20 smoothie packs total). You can choose to add on a mug and a daily dose of collagen too. Delivered straight to your door, pre-portioned and ready to blend, you’ll be on your way with a nutritious Super Smoothie in minutes.
Get $15 off, plus free shipping with code NOVSMOOTHIE at SmoothieBox through 11/30/20!
* Code NOVSMOOTHIE valid through 11/30/20. Not valid on previous purchases, recurring SmoothieBox subscription payments, SmoothieSwag, gift certificates, or when combined with other offers. Free shipping valid at SmoothieBox.com on all orders to the United States 48 contiguous states.