The Local Box Holiday Gift Box For Her Now Available
The Local Box brings the Craft Culture Market experience directly to your door! A monthly curated selection of products handmade by Western Canada’s finest makers.
The Local Box has released a Gift Box for Her this holiday season. Here is a look at the box and what is included…
A gift to impress! We’ve done the work for you and put together a curated selection of locally sourced products for Her. This luxurious box is guaranteed to keep you on the nice list this year!
Each gift box includes:
- A classic Franky Rose peony flower pendant made in solid brass. The peony represents abundance, prosperity, compassion, and romance! The chain measures 17” great for everyday wear.
- Honr Labs 3 step skincare set. Suitable for all skin types. It comes with an exfoliating cleanser, refreshing toner and hydrating serum. Formulated with healthy ingredients, each product contains a variety of vitamins, extracts and antioxidants that nourish, protect and restore your skin. Made vegan, animal cruelty free and right here in Kelowna, BC!
- 6 Piece Karat Chocolate Christmas Bonbon Collection – Six carefully handcrafted chocolates made by award winning Chef’s. Bonbons made with locally sourced ingredients. Christmas collection includes caramels, house made organic pralines and ganaches.
- A White Aura Inner Goddess handmade candle. Made with organic soy wax and paraben and phthalate free fragrance oils. The warm light of the fire combined with delicate oils and healing crystals make each time you light one feel like a special occasion. Candles are 8 oz and have a burn time of approx 30 hours.
- A Wylde Brigade Blanket Scarf. It’s a scarf. It’s a wrap. It’s a small blanket. And it’s suuuuper cozy and cuddly. Made from traditional textile fabrics sourced around the world. Acrylic and cotton blended together to make this an easy to wash item with exceptional quality and softness. Hand cut and hand sewn on the Sunshine Coast of BC.
ORDER BY NOVEMBER 25TH
What You Get: Each Local Box is filled with a curated selection of products handmade by Western Canada’s finest makers. The Local Box brings the Craft Culture Market experience directly to your door! No subscription required! You choose when you want to order.
The Local Box brings the Craft Culture Market experience directly to your door! A monthly curated selection of products handmade by Western Canada’s finest makers.Learn More about The Local Box »