Curateur Review Fall 2021
Curateur is a luxury subscription box curated by editor and designer, Rachel Zoe. Each edition features at least 5 of the season’s most coveted fashion and beauty finds valued at over $500. To subscribe, style enthusiasts can choose from two subscription options: a Seasonal Membership at $99.99 per quarter, or an Annual Membership at $349.99 per year. They kindly sent us this box for review.
Curateur is a subscription box I have really been loving as of late. The Spring and Summer boxes were amazing, and probably my favorite Curateur boxes to date. Today we are having a look at the Fall box, and at first glance I am loving what I see.
Every season, Curateur subscribers will receive 5 style finds valued at over $500 for $99.99.
- $500+ worth of this season’s most coveted fashion, beauty and lifestyle items
- 5 luxe finds to give your wardrobe and beauty routine a spring refresh!
- Statement-making pieces that can be layered and styled for the ultimate versatility
- Makes a great gift for any occasion
- Members get exclusive access to the Box of Style Boutique, expertly curated with the best pieces at special prices including: beauty, home and entertaining, jewelry, clothing, and accessories that can be purchased a-la-carte or bundled for even more savings!
Additionally, the subscription will provide exclusive access to member-only amenities like expanded product categories, partner benefits, and content offerings all providing her an experience and community like no other.
Here’s a closer look at the Fall 2021 Curateur box…
PARRISHLA Stevie Poncho ($148)
Designed to be universally flattering, this poncho makes for the ultimate fall layering piece: It’s easy to wear, comes in a neutral palette but eye-catching striped pattern, and adds a touch of warmth and glamour to any autumnal ensemble.
- Color: Black/Ivory/Camel
- Body Width: 49”
- Body Length: 55.5”
- Material: 100% Acrylic
This beautiful poncho is perfect for the Fall season. I love the neutral colors and the beautiful material. This would be super cute with flare jeans and a black belt. I’m picturing it with a black turtleneck top and the Eddie Borgo necklace from the Fall 2020 box.
NUORI Vital Repair Serum ($69)
Soothe and hydrate your parched post-summer skin with this serum that’s packed with fresh, pure, and effective ingredients including hyaluronic acid, chamomile flower, and licorice root.
- 1.0 fl oz.
- Restores skin’s moisture levels instantly and ensures long-lasting moisture retention.
- Offers anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing benefits and reduces signs of photo-damage for an overall improved skin appearance.
- Damaging free radicals caused by sun exposure are neutralized, and melanin production is inhibited for a more even skin tone and texture.
- Fragrance-free formula is suitable for all skin types.
Curateur always sources the best skincare products. I have come to trust their picks, especially when it comes to serum and/or moisturizer so I’m actually quite excited to give this season’s skincare choice a try. It gets great reviews and serum is a must-have product when it comes to my skincare routine.
NAEEM KHAN Rose Candle ($95)
The red carpet favorite designer has a love of fragrance, too, and you use his beautifully designed, rose-scented candle to create a cozy and romantic ambience in your home this fall.
- 7.0 oz.
- 100% natural soy wax, derived directly from soybean
- Glass vessel
I’m a sucker for beautiful candles and this one is SO darn pretty. It’s not necessarily my favorite scent but it will make a great decor piece for my new office.
OMA THE LABEL The Abuja Bracelet ($79)
This gold-plated bracelet takes a cue from the designer’s heritage, which makes it feel like a family heirloom. Still it’s versatile enough to pair with everything from jeans and a poncho to fall formal wear.
- 8.2″ (including 1″ extender)
- 18k gold-plated brass
- This bracelet is inspired by the brand’s Nigerian heritage–taking inspiration from the major city of Abuja.
OMA THE LABEL The Timepiece Bracelet – $89
Inspired by vintage watch links, this gold-plated bracelet can be worn as a subtly chic statement piece—but also plays well with others when you want to stack it up.
- 7″ in length
- 18k gold-plated brass
- Created so you can get it adjusted according to your size, just like a traditional wrist watch
Curateur was nice enough to send me both jewelry choices this season. Subscribers will get to choose one or the other, and if I had to choose I’m not quite sure what one I would go with. I’ve leaning toward the Timepiece as I like the structure and watch link style. But either way you can’t go wrong.
FEKKAI Shea Butter Intense Oil – $28
Shea and monoi oils are the star ingredients of this lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer for hair and body. It’s also packed with vitamins and minerals so your stands will be strengthened and protected throughout fall’s cool, dry weather.
- Suited for all hair and skin types.
- Delivers potent nourishment and moisture, smoothes strands, eliminates frizz and tangles, and helps reduce split ends and frizz while amplifying your hair’s natural radiance.
- Scent features musky, toffee base notes brightened by coconut, gardenia, and crisp, refreshing citrus.
- Clean, vegan, sustainable. Sulfate, silicone, paraben, phthalate, gluten, and cruelty-free.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
- Cap color may vary
JILLIAN DEMPSEY Khôl Eyeliner – $20
Created by a renowned celebrity makeup artist, this plant-based and cruelty-free liner is so user-friendly. The built-in smudger makes it easy to transition from a daytime to nighttime look, or simply create a soft but intensely-colored liner that doesn’t even require mascara.
- Organic jojoba oil, organic shea butter, and marula oil combine for a super smooth application
- Excellent color intensity
- Plant-derived oil and wax based ingredients
- Natural antioxidants
- Formulated without: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, and GMOs.
The other choice items for the Fall box were this body oil and eye liner. I definitely would have gone with the oil as I don’t often wear black eyeliner. The oil is great because it can be used for hair or body. I love a multitasking product!
Curateur Review Fall 2021 – Final Thoughts
Once again Curateur has put together an amazing box. The Fall collection is beautiful and perfect for the season. I love the poncho, candle, body oil and serum. But I’m also really loving the bracelet so I might as well go ahead and say that I love the entire box. When it comes to value, Curateur is at the top of my list. And I also really appreciate the quality brands they work with. It continues to be one of my must-have subscription boxes.