Dispatch by Breakout Review November 2017
Dispatch is a monthly subscription-based mystery that tests your detective skills each month with a new delivery of clues. Imagine a new kind of escape, one you can experience in the comfort of your own home – introducing Dispatch by Breakout. It’s a step apart from everyday entertainment—better than a book, more engaging than television—think of it as an immersive mystery where you wear the detective hat. They kindly sent us this box for review.
The story begins with the first delivery, or dispatch, if you will. In it, you’ll find physical clues that lead you to the web and back to the real world to unravel a mysterious crime. Grab a friend, the whole family and your thinking cap, and get ready to put your heads together for one mindbending ride as additional details are revealed with every package.
Step One: JOIN DISPATCH
- Subscribe to Dispatch and we will put the first package in the mail immediately. After that you will receive a new box each month.
Step Two: OPEN PACKAGE
- Open the box to find physical clues that lead you to the web and back to the real world to unravel a mysterious crime.
Step Three: SOLVE THE MYSTERY
- Unravel the tangled web of clues found in each package, as additional details are revealed with every package.
Good to Know:
- After subscribing to Dispatch, you will receive your first package in the mail. These physical items serve as an introduction to the story and draw you into this online/offline mystery. After that, you will receive an additional box each month with more items that further explain the story.
- Each story lasts for less than a year before a new story begins. You can cancel at any time.
- The first box will guide you to a ‘help’ line if you get stuck at any point.
More Adventures in the World of Dispatch!
The mystery continues! The contents of this box pull you deeper into the strange disappearances of your closest childhood friend, who also happens to be the suspected killer of a well-known heiress. With the aid of physical clues and details embedded on the web, you’ll follow each thread to deduce what is fact and what is fiction.
This box has been sent from your missing friend James. You’ll need to use everything inside as well as items from previous boxes to solve this mystery. And remember, the team at Bailey Detectives is here to help if you get stuck along the way.
This is so incredibly interesting. I’m riveted! I did not receive last month’s box, so Sarah and I might have to Holmes and Watson it in order to find out the who-dunn-it of it all!
Everything in this box doesn’t make sense!… but that’s up to you! Figure out the clues to locate and solve the mystery!
The decoder will come in handy at some points, so treat it like gold!
This shredded paper is grabbing my attention… What could it mean?!
Ok, the plot thickens. I’m so curious.
Dispatch Presented by Breakout November 2017 – Final Thoughts
Man. I’m confused, riveted and ready to get down on the floor to solve this thing! What an amazing idea for a subscription box! My immediate thought when receiving this was to take it to a friend’s house and solve the puzzle with a group of people. I feel a little out of the loop as I’m missing half the clues from last month. This would make me wonder, what point do you subscribe to this to make sure you know what’s going on from the beginning?! Either way, this box is brilliant and I want to see more!