HelloFresh Canada Review August 2018
HelloFresh Canada delivers fresh ingredients and healthy, chef-curated recipes based on seasonal farm fresh ingredients straight to your doorstep each week. Every week HelloFresh members choose three meals from a selection of award-winning, constantly-changing recipes (say goodbye to recipe boredom!). They kindly sent us this box for review.
You know what I love most about HelloFresh Canada? I love the fact that each week I get to sit in front of my computer, in my comfy pj’s, cup of coffee in hand and go grocery shopping from the comfort of my own home. Really and truly……I get to do that. If I pair this subscription with Oatbox, a coffee subscription, and a snack subscription I basically eliminate the need to go to the grocery store altogether! – #livingmybestlife
HelloFresh Canada has a few different meal plans to choose from……
- Choose Your Plan:
- Pronto Plan ($11.67 per meal)
- The Pronto Plan is quick, convenient, delicious and nutritious! Meals are simple to prepare, taking under 30 minutes to make, and full of exciting flavours to help break your mealtime routine.
- 3 Recipes per week for 2 or 4 people
- Family Plan ($10.83 per meal)
- Our Family Plan features easy-to-follow recipes with fresh, healthy ingredients. It’s the best way to get the entire family (even picky eaters!) into the kitchen to cook and enjoy dinner together.
- 3 Recipes per week for 4 people
- Veggie Plan ($12.33 per meal)
- Our Veggie Plan involves an abundance of seasonal produce, hearty grains, and vegetarian friendly proteins.
- 3 Recipes per week for 2 people
- Pronto Plan ($11.67 per meal)
- Choose Your Delivery Day: Tuesday or Wednesday
- Receive Your Weekly Delivery & Enjoy!
I review the veggie plan each month. Here’s a quick look at the recipes I received in this month’s delivery….
Zucchini and Lemon Linguine with Peas and Pesto
Its peak growing season for zucchini and we love the pairing of green peas, zucchini and lemon in this bright summer pasta. A little squeeze of lemon at the end brings the whole dish together!
BBQ Jackfruit Sandwich with Cilantro Slaw
Jackfruit is firm and chewy in texture and is a great meat substitute. We mash and shred ours to create a mouth watering bbq sammie. Be sure to grab some extra napkins!
Savoury Corn Fritters with Avocado-Tomato Salad and Cilantro Crema
A traditional sweet and savoury snack from the South. Paired with a citrusy an avocado-tomato salad and dolloped with creamy cilantro crema. This healthier alternative to the often deep-fried version is fantastic!
HelloFresh Canada Review August 2018 – Final Thoughts
This week’s HelloFresh Canada delivery looks amazing!!! I am pretty darn excited to test out all three of these recipes. First of all, I have been wanting to make a vegan-friendly version of pulled pork and now I get to. I love, love, love that they put together a recipe with Jackfruit and I really hope they do it more often.It’s a really great meat alternative for us vegans. In addition to that I get to make veggie fritters (a fave) and a comforting bowl of pasta. It’s going to be a really fun week in the kitchen……I can’t wait!
HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery service! We plan, prep, shop, and deliver fresh ingredients straight to your door!