HelloFresh Canada Review July 2018
HelloFresh Canada delivers fresh ingredients and healthy, chef-curated recipes based on seasonal farm fresh ingredients straight to your doorstep each week. Every week HelloFresh members choose three meals from a selection of award-winning, constantly-changing recipes (say goodbye to recipe boredom!). They kindly sent us this box for review.
Today we are having a quick look at my July HelloFresh Canada delivery. I truly look forward to my delivery each month. The recipes are quick and easy to make. Not to mention healthy and full of flavour.
HelloFresh Canada has a few different meal plans to choose from……
- Choose Your Plan:
- Pronto Plan ($11.67 per meal)
- The Pronto Plan is quick, convenient, delicious and nutritious! Meals are simple to prepare, taking under 30 minutes to make, and full of exciting flavours to help break your mealtime routine.
- 3 Recipes per week for 2 or 4 people
- Family Plan ($10.83 per meal)
- Our Family Plan features easy-to-follow recipes with fresh, healthy ingredients. It’s the best way to get the entire family (even picky eaters!) into the kitchen to cook and enjoy dinner together.
- 3 Recipes per week for 4 people
- Veggie Plan ($12.33 per meal)
- Our Veggie Plan involves an abundance of seasonal produce, hearty grains, and vegetarian friendly proteins.
- 3 Recipes per week for 2 people
- Pronto Plan ($11.67 per meal)
- Choose Your Delivery Day: Tuesday or Wednesday
- Receive Your Weekly Delivery & Enjoy!
Note: Recipe selection is limited. The Pronto Plan and Family Plan only offer 4 recipe options per week and the Veggie Plan only provides 3 recipes which means with the Veggie Plan you do not get to choose your recipes.
I review the veggie plan each month. Here’s a quick look at the recipes I received in this month’s delivery….
Rigatoni in a Blush Tomato Sauce with Basil Oil and Torn Bocconcini
A rich and luscious pasta dish, this recipe does it depth of flavour to the balsamic vinegar and broiled tomatoes. The balsamic vinegar adds a savoury element while broiling the tomatoes brings out natural sugars and caramelizes them for added depth. Enjoy!
Mixed Bean and Veggie Panzanella Salad with a Lemon Vinaigrette
Crusty ciabatta is tossed with italian seasoning , shredded carrots, and a rich and meaty mixed beans. It’s our light summery take on a hearty italian bean salad!
Thai Massaman Veggie Skewers with Basmati Rice, Eggplant and Cremini Mushrooms
We’ve updated this classic Thai Massaman curry with summer inspired skewers. This sweet and mild curry sauce is made for dipping!
HelloFresh Canada Review July 2018 – Final Thoughts
I rave about this meal delivery service every month and I won’t be stopping anytime soon. HelloFresh Canada is a box I truly look forward to receiving. I have been so impressed with the recipes as of late. Take last month for example, the pizza recipe was amazing, I’m still dreaming about it. I have also noticed that a little more care is going in to the packaging and the produce has been extremely fresh. The more I receive this subscription the more I come to love it. And I was a huge fan to begin with so that really says a lot. Stay tuned as we will be posting the individual recipes later this week.
HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery service! We plan, prep, shop, and deliver fresh ingredients straight to your door!