Savory Mushroom Crepes – Hamptons Lane
I never thought I’d see the day where I would be spending my Sunday mornings drinking coffee, wearing an apron, and experimenting with recipes……but that day is here. I use to HATE cooking, like really hate cooking, but now it’s something I look forward to. I find it very therapeutic, and relaxing. However, I don’t always have the time to research new recipes, and purchase all the tools I need. This is why I flippin’ LOVE Hamptons Lane, they do all the work for me. Not that I’m lazy or anything, I just like things that come wrapped up in a nice little box, a box that contains everything you need to get your cook on. And as per usual, there was Baileys in my coffee……provided by me……..sadly it doesn’t come in the box.
Recipe: Savory Mushroom Crepes
- 6-7 crepes (see recipe HERE)
- goat cheese
- make crepes according to directions in previous post
- slice mushrooms and fry until browned lightly
- fold crepes in half, then top one side with arugula, mushrooms, and cheese
- fold over again so it is quartered
- serve with mimosas!
- make sure crepe pan is hot before adding mixture
- make sure to butter the side of the pan so your crepes don’t stick
- they will cook quickly so don’t leave them unattended
- it works best if the mixtures sizzles as soon as it hits the pan