ThreadBeast Review July 2017
ThreadBeast is an exclusive and diverse men’s streetwear subscription service that delivers a package of streetwear items to your doorstep once a month. Their technology personally caters to each user’s style preferences, sizes, and overall personality. The packages are created with partnerships that include today’s most influential and trendsetting brands to ensure you are always with the latest and most fashionable streetwear.
When you sign up for a ThreadBeast subscription you have a few options to choose from:
- Basic Plan ($55) – comes with 2-3 items, mainly tops and accessories
- Essential Plan ($85) – comes with 4-5 items, including a variety of tops, bottoms and accessories
- Premium Plan ($135) – comes with 6-7 items, including a variety of tops, bottoms, accessories and premium pieces such as premium denim and outerwear
Here are the steps involved:
- Create Your Profile – Complete your style profile so we can get to know you. Then select one of our budget friendly plans. Your style assistant will curate a package valued at an average of $80-250+.*
- Your Style Assistant Will Pick Out Your Clothes – Our styling algorithm will select clothing based on the style profile you provide us. Whether it’s a wardrobe upgrade or special occasion, ThreadBeast has you covered.
- Receive Your Clothes – Now sit back and relax and let your clothing come to you! Packages are delivered monthly.
This month we are reviewing the Essentials Plan, here’s a closer look.
Diamond Supply Co Boxers
One of the things that impressed me about ThreadBeast is the fact that they include accessories like this in their packages. Boxers are an essential, what man doesn’t need a new pair of boxers?
Richer Poorer Socks
Here we have another essential. The boxers and socks round out the package perfectly and make it feel like a complete wardrobe update. If there was a women’s box similar to this, one that included women’s essentials as well as a couple items of clothing, I would sign up ASAP.
This shirt is pretty awesome. It’s bringing back memories and has a bit of a nostalgic feel to it. Levi’s was THE brand when I was in middle school and it’s just as popular today as it was back then.
Five Four T-Shirt
You can never go wrong with a plain tee when it comes to men’s fashion. This is a staple piece for every closet. It will go with everything and is good for every season. On its own in the Summer and layered with a hoodie in the Fall.
Black Scale Jacket
Ashley and I ordered this month’s ThreadBeast package for her husband J. She filled out the style profile according to his fashion preferences and so far everything has been on point. However, this jacket might be a little out of his comfort zone….maybe. I could be wrong, he tends to surprise me, but it might have been better in a darker shade. White could be a little too much for him.
ThreadBeast Review July 2017 – Final Thoughts
For our first ThreadBeast review we received the Essentials box which is $85 per month and included a total of 5 items. Clothing boxes are one of those subscriptions that get better with time. I always look at the first box as a trial box. It allows you to get acquainted with the style of clothes they offer and it allows your stylist to get acquainted with your preferences. One thing I can say about ThreadBeast is that they did a really great job with our first box. Four out of five of the items fit J’s style preferences perfectly. And as for the last item, I mentioned above that it might be a little out of his comfort zone, but then again he might end up loving it. One thing that definitely sets ThreadBeast apart from other fashion subscription boxes is the fact that they include essentials like boxers and socks, I love that! Overall I am very happy with our first ThreadBeast delivery.