We Craft Box Review April 2019
I recently received We Craft Box for review and I want to share it with you all. It’s a perfect subscription box for moms and dads of little kids that really want to craft and create with them and don’t always have the time to go shopping for supplies and getting everything prepped. I can’t remember the last time I went to Michaels by myself or with the kids, and it’s always cut short if I go with them.
We Craft Box is perfect for me as a mom of three that is still striving to conquer organization, because it’s stress-free, saves time and offers a ton of projects to create and make memories with our littles.
The product and project pamphlet has a story to share with the family called “Love in the swamp” and on the inside you get the instruction for 5 craft projects.
Here’s the video of my unboxing:
The projects for this month were Snappy Gator Cards, making two gator friends, gator tracks, gator goggles, and the theater swamp.
Here are the contents of the April box:
- Gator goggles glasses frames and foam stickers to decorate
- 6 foam sticks that glue when damp
- Eye stickers for the gator friends
- 1 box of 12 chalk by Crayola
- 1 blue stick
- 4 black card stock pieces
- 4 pink card stock pieces
- 1 black folded card stock page for the scenery
- 2 palm tree die cuts
- 1 gator track stencil
- 2 swamp grass stencils
- 1 sheet of star stickers
- A selection of foam stickers in heart, frog, turtle and reptile shapes
- 1 prisma color magic rub
What’s in the box each month:
- All materials included to craft (with the exception of water and scissors).
- A new and exciting theme to create.
- Each box has a unique story about the art projects to inspire and get the creative juices flowing.
- Each box can be shared between 2 children!
- Easy to follow photo instructions to complete all the crafts.
They roughly target the box to kids 3-9 years old and recommend parents help the younger ones with the crafts.
We Craft Box offers different subscription plans for you to choose from:
- Month to month: $29.99 Renews on the 11th of each month. Cancel renewal at anytime.
- 3 month prepay : $84.99 saves you $5
- 6 month prepay: $159.99 saves you $21
- 12 month prepay: $299.99 saves you $61!
FREE SHIPPING in the US on all plans!
My kiddos waiting to start, they were so excited!
The gator friends! My kiddos loved these two and played for a long time with them, especially my youngest. My oldest of course had to bring in his hot wheels to play with them.
Here’s my youngest with his alligator.
My oldest with his gator goggles.
I absolutely love We Craft Box and I highly recommend it! We haven’t done the swamp yet or the gator tracks but we used the cards to write a Happy Birthday for daddy! I think the boys will love the story with the real life swamp!
We had such a great time with the April We Craft Box, making the cards, the gator goggles and the alligators and I know this will be one box I’ll be looking forward to every month!
We Craft Box is an award winning monthly kids arts and crafts kit that provides hours of creative quality time for your crafters.Use code YOB5 for $5 OFF your 1st box! Learn More about We Craft Box »