YogaClub Review December 2017
YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable price, they are committed to empowering women to be active, confident and mindful in everything they take on. Choose a package and frequency of delivery (monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly) that fits your lifestyle. Then, take their proprietary style quiz to choose your sizes, favorite ways to sweat, and personal style. Every piece of activewear is handpicked by our expert stylists, just for you! They kindly sent us this box for review.
I honestly don’t know how I lived without YogaClub. This subscription is easily one of the best boxes I receive. Every time I receive my shipping notification I do a little happy dance……really I do. I have loved every single outfit I have received thus far. You won’t get value like this anywhere else. Trust me on that one…….I’ve done my research.
YogaClub – Up to 60% off brand name yoga & workout apparel delivered to your door each month.
- Step 1 – Select Package & Style
- Pick the package & workout style that fits your personality, tell us your size and join! Each month, our expert stylists will style you in curated pieces of on-trend activewear with a retail value of over $100 that will make you look amazing for as low as $45.
- Step 2 – Curated Yoga Apparel & Accessories
- Skip the line & never pay retail prices again — with YogaClub we’ll deliver top brands like Teeki, Manduka, Splendid, Onzie, NUX, and more monthly or quarterly. Studio styles, chosen just for you and your yoga-inspired life!
- Step 3 – Outfits Delivered
- We remove the middle man and pass the savings on to you. With deals this good, you’ll wonder why you ever paid retail in the first place! Pause or cancel your membership at any time.
Choose from the following boxes….
- The Guru ($79) – 3-Piece Premium Brand Outfit, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $140 – 160+, Your Savings: $60 – $100+
- The Karma ($69) – 2-Piece Quality Brand Outfit, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $100 – $140+, Your Savings: $30 – $70
- The Mantra ($45) – 1 Pair Premium Brand Leggings, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $70 – $100+, Your Savings: $25 – $55+
Every month I review the Guru Box. Here’s a closer look at the outfit my stylist put together for me this month…..
Threads 4 Thought Erin Pullover
Ultra-cozy fleece lines the interior of a classic pullover sweatshirt that offers ultimate ease of movement with a functional vented hem.
This little beauty retails for $78. It is super soft, lined with fleece and has thumb-holes on the banded cuff. There’s a tiny little slit on the hem and it fits me perfectly. I’m tempted to say this is one of my favourite tops thus far. It is extremely versatile. I can wear it with jeans, shorts or leggings.
MPG Chia Drape Top
I am a huge fan of drape-style tops so it should come as no surprise that I am loving this MPG long-sleeve shirt. It’s loose-fitting, slightly longer in the back and has seams around the arms. I requested size small in all of my tops, but when it comes to loose-fitting t’s like this I can usually get away with an x-small. It’s a little big, but still wearable thanks to the drape-style.
I love the simple black & white pattern of these Glider leggings and I love that both tops complement them perfectly. I received size x-small and they are a tiny bit snug but definitely wearable. Gylder leggings retail for $74 – $96 and they are made of high-quality fabric. I can see myself wearing these often.
YogaClub Review December 2017 – Final Thoughts
I absolutely love my December YogaClub outfit, but how could I not?! It’s everything I look for in a good outfit – fits well, quality brands, versatile, neutral and comfy. All three pieces I received this month will easily go with other pieces I currently own. I love that I can wear both tops with the leggings, I’m also thinking I could layer the tops together, which is awesome. We leave for a trip on Friday and I’m thinking this would make the perfect travel/airplane outfit. If you haven’t signed up for YogaClub yet I have no clue what you are waiting for.
Your personal workout stylist! Delivering brand name activewear at up to 50% off retail prices.Learn More about YogaClub »