Acre75 Gathered FULL Spoilers Winter 2022
Acre75 Gathered is a proudly Canadian seasonal subscription box curated by online store Acre75.ca. Boxes will be a surprise each season and filled with high quality products all locally made in small Canadian towns.
Here is a look at all of the items in the Acre75 Winter 2022 box…
Acre75 Gathered Holiday Box Reveal!🌲
This cozy box of small town finds shipped all across the country (and to Florida and Vermont too!) last week and we are SO excited to finally share the festive products featured in it, all made by businesses located in small Canadian towns. 🍁❤️🎅🏻
Here’s what we gathered in our 2022 Holiday Box:
• 2023 Felted Art Desk Calendar designed by our family friend, Pat, and her husband, Murray, in Wellesley, ON (my husband’s hometown!)
• True Canadian Cotton Socks made by @myhomeapparel and @stanfields1856 in Truro, NS
• Cozy Cabin Chocolate Bar made by @thechocolatefactory_stmaryslondon in St. Marys, ON
• Candy Cane Meringue made by @cafiti in St. Polycarpe, QC
• ‘Tis the Season Stovetop Simmer made by @thesimmershopcanada in Eden Mills, ON
• Rosemary Mint Liquid Soap made by @pennylanyorganics in Meaford, ON
• Comfort and Joy Hand Rescue made by @waltonwoodfarm in Bailieboro, ON
What You Get: Each Acre75 Gathered box will contain at least 5 high-quality and practical products, all handcrafted in small batches in small Canadian towns [pop. less than 30K]. These products range from home goods, to bath and body products to gourmet food items and more! They hand select every product featured in the boxes with careful consideration as to how subscribers will use and interact with these items every single day.
If you are someone who appreciates handmade products and sees the value in shopping locally, our Acre75 Gathered subscription box was created for you.