Earthlove Spoiler #1 Spring 2021
Cultivate a more sustainable, healthy lifestyle with Earthlove, a seasonal lifestyle box for holistic, Earth-centered living. Each box is packed with full-sized eco-friendly goodies and a mini magazine with practical eco tips and earth wisdom. Every box also supports environmental non-profits dedicated to conserving and protecting natural ecosystems.
Here’s a peek at the 1st spoiler for the Spring Earthlove box….
First Spring Spoiler AND New Feature!
The ability to choose the book has been the biggest request from members and we’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make it happen! Today we are SO excited to have crossed this milestone and opened customization to our annual members (check your email if you’re an annual member). Here’s how it’ll work:
- Each season we’ll have a choice of three books with a mix of eco/nature, mindfulness, and wellness categories
- The month before we start shipping we’ll open up the customization window, first to annual members, then to seasonal members – watch for the email to ensure you get your book choice. We only have limited book quantities so if you really want a specific title, don’t delay!
- The Customization Window closes on the day before the renewal date. After that date there’s no way to add a book choice to your box, so we’ll choose from the three titles if you miss the deadline.
A few more things to note: The system only works on our current subscription plans (not our grandfathered ones). If you’re on our old plan, get in touch with us and we can upgrade it for you. The system also only works if you’re already a member, so if your new to Earthlove, then you’ll be able to pick your book in your second box.
Okay, that’s a lot! We’ll continue to work on improving the system, but wanted to offer it to y’all sooner rather than later and build a pathway to further customization in the future. So for the first spoiler: check out the book titles going into our Spring box.
Choose between the following three books for the Spring box:
- Falter: Has the Human Game Begun to Play Itself Out? by Bill McKibben
- The End of the Ocean by Maja Lunde
- Homegrown: Illustrated Bites From Your Garden to Your Table by Heather Hardison
What You Get: Earthlove subscribers will receive 6-8 full size eco-friendly products and one book delivered to your door each season. The box includes items spanning different categories like snacks, tea, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, gardening, home decor, apparel, accessories, and more! Box value is always $100+
Earthlove is a seasonal subscription box filled with eco-conscious goods for leading a holistic, more earth-centered life.Use code REWILDYOURLIFE for $5 OFF your first box! Learn More about Earthlove »