Kinder Beauty Box FULL Spoilers January 2021
Kinder Beauty Box is a cruelty-free & vegan subscription, co-founded and curated by Evanna Lynch & Daniella Monet.
Kinder Beauty Box has two box variations each month. Here’s a peek at the January boxes….
The TGI2021 Collection includes the following items:
- Kopari: Mini Deodorant in Beach (Retail Value: $10.00)
- Trilogy: Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ (Retail Value: $7.50)
- Ellovi: Body Butter in Tangerine (Retail Value: $32.00)
- Vianek: Gentle Face Mask (Retail Value: $4.00)
- Laritzy: Luxe Powder in Peach (Retail Value: $32.00)
- PlantFusion: Collagen Beauty in Watermelon (Retail Value: $2.39)
The TLC2021 Collection includes the following items:
- Kopari: Mini Deodorant in Original (Retail Value: $10)
- Province Apothecary: Clear Skin Advanced Spot Concentrate (Retail Value: $28)
- J&L Naturals: Calm Face Salve (Retail Value: $16.99)
- Vianek: Fortifying Face Mask (Retail Value: $4.00)
- Laritzy: Creme Highlighter in Fame (Retail Value: $20.00)
- Plantfusion: Collagen Beauty Clear Skin Hydrator in Citrus (Retail Value: $2.39)
What You Get: Each Kinder Beauty Box will contain at least $65+ worth of skincare, makeup, hair-care and/or accessories. All Kinder Beauty Box products are guaranteed to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
A portion of all sales will go towards benefiting their favorite animal rights and environmental causes.
Vegan and cruelty-free makeup, skincare, hair-care and accessories, curated with kindness and delivered to your door each month!