Simple Loose Leaf Spoilers April 2022
Simple Loose Leaf is a monthly tea adventure that takes you on a journey to explore four loose leaf teas.
Here is a peek at the April 2022 Simple Loose Leaf Intro box…
Simple Apricot Black, focuses as much on the South Indian Black Tea as it does the extras in this tea. The apricot presents a strong nose when you first smell this tea. But as you brew it, the apricot settles into a much more subdued profile. The slight caramel of the black tea mixes with the apricot to be slightly sweet but still very rich.
Tropical Black Tea Using our favorite South Indian black tea as a base, this Tropical Black features a wonderful range of flavors. The base provides a slight hint of caramel while the mango provides the “fun in the sun” feel every beach lover knows!
Decaf English Breakfast Often times when you choose to forgo caffeine at teatime you are forced to give up some of the classic teas that many teas drinkers love. But not today!
This English Breakfast black is a classic blend that has been decaffeinated. Enjoy it neat or with a spot of milk and honey.
Simple Earl Grey Simple Earl Grey is a classic Earl Grey Black Tea that uses a wonderful South Indian Black Tea. When first opening this tea, you’ll smell the telltale citrus bergamot. But smell a second time and you’ll catch the scent of rich orange zest that is a little sweeter than other bergamots.
Each month Simple Loose Leaf subscribers will be sent an experience filled with teas ranging from classically savory to enjoyably trendy. It’s simple! You buy, and they ship.
- Up to four hand packaged loose leaf teas with 14g samples of each tea in resealable pouches
- Pick Variety Sampler (Most Popular), Herbal Tea Sampler, Black Tea Sampler, or Green Tea Sampler
- Reusable cotton tea filters with the 1st month
- Black Teas: Assam, Yunnan, Keemun, Lapsang Souchong, Earl Grey etc.
- Green Teas: Gunpowder, Genmacha, Sencha, & Naturally Scented Greens
- Herbal Teas: Rooibos Blends, Lemongrass, Chamomile, Chai Blends and More
- Other Teas: Tisane Blends, Decaf. Teas, Oolong Teas, Pu’erh Teas