Simple Loose Leaf Spoilers February 2022
Simple Loose Leaf is a monthly tea adventure that takes you on a journey to explore four loose leaf teas.
Here is a peek at the February 2022 Simple Loose Leaf Intro box…
4 Tea Black Intro Box Sneak Peek:
Blood Orange, Citrusy flavor, earthy but light red rooibos, slightly sour and zesty hibiscus, orange and rose hips, and sweet apple and rose petals with a hint of vanilla and lemon–all these ingredients make Blood Orange a true flavor explosion impossible to describe.
Green Mystic A simple and elegant green tea from South Korea, Green Mystic offers a classic green tea experience. Deep notes of earth and grass combine when Green Mystic is brewed.
Prickly Pear Green On first opening this tea, you’ll experience the Prickly Pear first and foremost. But on second smell, look past the first sweet notes and look for the dry scent of a blooming desert. A slightly sweet and dry herb smell that captures the heart of the desert just after a spring rain.
Jasmine Green While this tea is perhaps as close to a straight green tea as you can get without being a straight green tea, it is not a simple cup to drink. The first scent you’ll experience when you smell this tea will be the jasmine scent in this tea.
Each month Simple Loose Leaf subscribers will be sent an experience filled with teas ranging from classically savory to enjoyably trendy. It’s simple! You buy, and they ship.
- Up to four hand packaged loose leaf teas with 14g samples of each tea in resealable pouches
- Pick Variety Sampler (Most Popular), Herbal Tea Sampler, Black Tea Sampler, or Green Tea Sampler
- Reusable cotton tea filters with the 1st month
- Black Teas: Assam, Yunnan, Keemun, Lapsang Souchong, Earl Grey etc.
- Green Teas: Gunpowder, Genmacha, Sencha, & Naturally Scented Greens
- Herbal Teas: Rooibos Blends, Lemongrass, Chamomile, Chai Blends and More
- Other Teas: Tisane Blends, Decaf. Teas, Oolong Teas, Pu’erh Teas