Simple Loose Leaf Spoilers July 2022
Simple Loose Leaf is a monthly tea adventure that takes you on a journey to explore four loose leaf teas.
Here is a peek at the July 2022 Simple Loose Leaf Intro box…
4 Tea Variety Box Sneak Peek
Ceylon Orange Pekoe – Our Ceylon is a brighter black tea than those you’ll find out of India. When smelling the dry tea, you’ll find hints of a green lawn after a spring shower. A light breezy earthy scent. And when brewing you’ll find hints of butter and a bit more of the fresh lawn scent.
Simple Raspberry Black– Our Simple Raspberry Black is a like a warm raspberry tart fresh from the oven when you can still smell the hot pastry and raspberry as separate elements.
The South Indian Black in this tea offers the warm earthy sweet notes you experience when drinking this tea. And the raspberry is the jam filled center of this cute and simple tea.
Everest Breakfast– Everest Breakfast is an elegantly simple two-ingredient Blended black tea that uses a Tippy Indian Assam and the rich Chinese Yunnan black. when you first open this
tea, you’ll be greeted by the memory of dry fall leaves after they’ve been gathered into a pile.
Empress Rajini– Empress Rajini is, at first and foremost, a smooth and bold Indian black tea with the intention to give you a dose of morning energy and motivation. But mornings should be beautiful too. That’s exactly why Empress Rajini is decorated with lavender and rose petals and infused with mango and peach flavor.
Each month Simple Loose Leaf subscribers will be sent an experience filled with teas ranging from classically savory to enjoyably trendy. It’s simple! You buy, and they ship.
- Up to four hand packaged loose leaf teas with 14g samples of each tea in resealable pouches
- Pick Variety Sampler (Most Popular), Herbal Tea Sampler, Black Tea Sampler, or Green Tea Sampler
- Reusable cotton tea filters with the 1st month
- Black Teas: Assam, Yunnan, Keemun, Lapsang Souchong, Earl Grey etc.
- Green Teas: Gunpowder, Genmacha, Sencha, & Naturally Scented Greens
- Herbal Teas: Rooibos Blends, Lemongrass, Chamomile, Chai Blends and More
- Other Teas: Tisane Blends, Decaf. Teas, Oolong Teas, Pu’erh Teas