The Maple Box FULL Spoilers Fall 2021
The Maple Box is a quarterly subscription box of luxury organic and natural goods from North American makers, curated by Maple co-founder and editor-in-chief of Maple magazine.
Hi all! Sarah here, and I’m doing something a little different with today’s spoiler….I’m sharing it with you myself! I am so in love with the Fall The Maple Box that I just had to give you a sneak peek before the full review goes live. This is definitely one of my favorite deliveries for the month of November.
The Fall The Maple Box includes….
- Cacao Coconut Oatmeal — Single Serve (Oat of the Ordinary)
- Fairtrade Organic Chocolate Bar — Maple Crunch Milk Chocolate (Galérie au Chocolat)
- Vital Serum (East 29th)
- Crème de la Crème The Very Best Cream (Céla by Celine Tadrissi)
- Nail and Cuticle Crème with Canadian Organic Beeswax + Hemp (Huna)
- Kate Golding X Maple Organic Cotton Socks — Rabbit (Friday Sock Co)
- Echinaseal Infection Fighter (St. Francis Herb Farm)
- Pumpkin Spice Blend — 10 Servings (Blume)
I’m most excited about…..
This hand cream from Céla because it smells AH-MAZING, and it left my hands feeling so soft.
And this Pumpkin Spice Blend from Blume because I have been dying to try it!
There you have it…..my own little personal The Maple Box spoiler. Be sure to let me know what you think and if you would like me to personally “spoil” more boxes for you.
What You Get: Every seasonal edition of The Maple Box includes a selection of body care, skin care, edible items, and often organic lifestyle accessories. All items are both beautiful and practical as well as gender neutral, in celebration of True North organic living. Each box carries a retail value of up to $230 CND. The Maple Box is a curated collection of natural and organic products for the body, mind, soul, and home, plus the latest issue of Maple magazine.
The Maple Box is a quarterly subscription box of luxury organic and natural goods from North American makers, curated by Maple co-founder and editor-in-chief of Maple magazine.Use Code AYEAROFBOXES30 to save $30 OFF your first box! Learn More about The Maple Box »